Your in-kind donations helps HIPS save money!
- Ikea or similar closet shelving for our new Clothing Closet!
- New socks & underwear, all sizes, for women and men
- Framing/Matting services for Health Education Posters and HIPS artwork
- Office Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
- Paper Lunch bags for outreach
- Snacks for client drop in center
- Electric Stove
- Fun-size candy
- Bulk Coffee
- Hot chocolate mix
- New or gently-used outerwear (coat, hats, gloves, scarves, etc…)
- Gift cards to grocery stores in $10 denominations
- Lemonade mix
- Thermal carafes (to take warm drinks on the van when it’s chilly outside!)
If you can donate items from our wish list, please contact Emily@hips.org or call her at 202-232-8150 ext. 301.